FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are some of the signs that I might need a new roof?
- Your roof is older than 20 years.
- You are experiencing leaks.
- Your roof is missing shingles.
- There are stains on interior walls or ceilings.
Why asphalt shingles?
- They are the leading choice in residential roofing.
- They provide durability, quality and versatility.
- A wide variety of colors, shapes, and textures are available from many reputable manufacturers.
- Asphalt shingles are also affordable.
How long will it take for my roof to be completed once I sign a contract?
- This depends on our current schedule.
- Typically the total time is between 2 and 4 weeks.
How long will it take to complete the job once the work begins?
- Approximately 90% of our projects are completed within 1 to 2 days.
- In certain instances, the job may take longer.
Is Your company fully licensed and insured?
Is there a charge for a roof replacement estimate?
- Estimates are provided free of charge.
Do I have more than one shingle manufacturer from which to choose?
- Yes. We install products from GAF, Owens Corning, Tamko, CertainTeed and other manufactures and offer a wide selection of colors and styles.
What is the length of the warranty that comes with the shingles?
- Warranties range from 20 years to lifetime, depending on the product selected.